A huge thanks to A Stitcher’s Stitching who has nominated me for the Kreative Blogger Award. K. Marie is a very talented cross-stitcher who sews some real beauties. She also makes me realise I’m not the only one who can take a while to finish a project. Have a look at her blog if you don’t follow it all ready!
In accepting the award I’m required to:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated me
- Answer the 7 questions
- Share 7 random facts/thoughts about myself
- Nominate 7 worthy blogs for the Kreativ Blogger Award
- What’s your favourite song? I don’t really have a favourite song. I used to be an Oasis fan back in the day, but to be honest I like most cheese. I remember my Mum being surprised how a bunch of 15/16 year olds all knew the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody at my 16th birthday party. Don Maclean’s American Pie brings back great memories of uni, but even that was over 10 years ago!
- What’s your favourite dessert? It has to be my Mum’s lemon meringue pie. A lot of commercial ones are all meringuey, with not enough lemon.
- What do you do when you’re upset? Unfortunately I tend to eat!
- Favourite pet? We have two cats, so I suppose it’d have to be cats and I’m not going to name which one. I want a dog, but we’re not in enough to have one.
- Do you prefer black or white? Clothing wise it has to be black in the winter and white in the sunmer!
- Biggest fear? It has to be heights. I’ve seen people do Go Ape, but dread it!
- What is your attitude mostly like? Hopefully cheery most of the time!
7 things about me:
- I have written every post on my blog (apart from this one) on my phone as I’m lazy! It saves transferring the pictures from my phone to my computer.
- I’ve had a rough year of it eyesightwise so am far too familiar with our local hospital. However after 3 operations I’m virtually back to normal and can sew again!
- I spend far too much time making things during my school holidays according to my husband.
- I need to be persuaded to stop sewing or making at times so that we can cook dinner.
- I’ve been known to crochet on a bus and cross stitch on a train.
- Mr M gets annoyed at the number of parcels that appear through the letter box containing crafty bits.
- I have a huge to do list of things I want to make!
These blogs all give me inspiration: (in no particular order)
Why not go blog hopping?